Keeping Your HVAC Equipment in Top Condition
Preventive maintenance is the best way to get the most out of your heating and air conditioning system. Our services can help extend the life of your equipment and ensure that it remains fully functional at all times. However, this plan can only be effective when performed by a reliable and trustworthy professional. To ensure that your time and money are never wasted, turn to the technicians at StevenSons Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
Units on some kind of preventative maintenance program can typically have up to 40% longer Lifespans.
When you choose our company, you will get a diagnostic technician who is not only highly skilled and experienced but also EPA- and HVAC-certified. Our preventive maintenance packages include cleaning, adjusting, and capacity testing. A thorough inspection includes checking Freon pressures, voltage, amp loads on motors, compressors, heat strips, electrical components, capacitors, and damaged components or wiring. We can adjust or replace belts, check out-of-balance components and excess vibration, clean components and electrical connections, as well as drain lines and p-traps. Also, our team inspects duct-work and thermostats to ensure proper operation and control.
Precision Tune-Up Procedures
We will perform the following procedures on your heating system:
- Clean Burners
- Adjust gas pressure
- Check and adjust pilot operations
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor flue draft for safe operations
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check and test safety controls draw on all motors
- Adjust airflow for proper temperature rise
- Check heat anticipator settings
- Check thermostat
- Monitor voltage and amperage
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Check for cracked heat exchangers
- Offer system improvement recommendations